Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nice and Cool!


The weather has finally changed here and it is awesome. We went from using the air conditioner in the car to using the heater. Well we are a little wussy woosy however it is spelled when it comes to the cold, but we did have to crack out our jackets on Saturday!

I totally rock as a mom so I decided that it was time to put up some pictures of the kids first day of school. I still can't get my camera to download so maybe next year I will show pictures of Tayla and Tate on their first day. I also have some really good pictures of my mom. She had her first allergy problem that has lasted for almost two weeks. Her eyes won't stop watering and they itch really bad and are red and nasty. It is so bad that she hasn't been wearing makeup. I know, all of you that know my mom are freaking out, "Leann, no makeup?" It is totally true. Poor lady has been trying not to itch her eyes out.
Megan starts her good week this week. Monday she should feel well enough to not puke! She will have a fun week until next Wednesday when she starts round 4 of chemo!
Ty has a good week in school! Hooray!!! His teacher was amazed at how well he could read and comprehend so that was nice to hear for a change! Tate's speech therapy teacher decided to do a last minute move, so now we don't have a teacher. He liked this teacher so I am really bummed about it. Tayla announced that in the mornings she is a "cockada doodle da doo" it is so funny hearing her say that! Tori, of course, is tootling around like she owns the house, she does! The picture is of Ty and Lydia on the first day of school two months ago!!

1 comment:

Leavitt Family said...

You don't have to apologize for not getting pics on you are crazy busy and that is how life goes right!!!!!! These are way cute though it is nice to see how big your kids are getting and all the fun things that they are doing!!! Hope Annie feels better that stinks!!!!Hope to see you soon!!!!