Monday, October 27, 2008

The Circus Came to Town

That's right, the circus came and it consisted of my Mom's sisters Lori and Nadine. I don't think there are any people that can hit so many stores in so little time, it is insane. Anytime my aunts are around things get crazy. Everything is a laugh a minute and I love it!! Some of the best times I have had have been when the crazy old bats get together and go wild! Anything is funny nothing is even funnier! My kids get along so good with Chance and Madison, I wish Tyrell and Chelsea and Hayden and Karlie would have come, maybe next time! I just can't figure out what is not working between my camera and my computer so I will post pictures next time.

2 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Wish we could have seen them! They are tons of fun when they are here. We didn't know they were down, or we would have been over - maybe next time!

Kristin said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I can't wait to see pictures!