Sunday, October 12, 2008

I figured it out!!

Tayla got herself ready for school, it wasn't a school day! I loved the curler in her hair!


Three armadillos on my floor just got out of the bath. Tori and Tate throwing a fit. My mom and her swollen eyes. Tori thinking "Seriously did I do something wrong?"


Tori helping Ty to school. Tori and her tongue taking a bath after she spilled hot sauce all over her. I know, not very sanitary, she survived!



Tate and Tayla on their first day. Tate had to take the teacher her newspaper.


Tayla and Tori showing off. Tayla with the friends she "not need friends I have Ty and I have Tate, I not need friends."









6 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

You need to show me how to do that side-by-side picture posting thing . . . I still haven't figured it out yet! And I totally don't see why you don't let Tayla get herself ready for school everyday - even on real school days!

Kristin said...

Your kids are so darn cute! And I love the pic with your mom's eyes. Too funny!

Binny said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how old Tayla looks, she is a beauty.

Goddard Family said...

the kiddies are getting so big...what cute pictures!

Danielle Rappleye said...

What a fun and busy life you have. It is fun to see what you are up to. Keep up the good work. Being a mom isn't always glamorous , but it is definately rewarding!

Brittany said...

I love the picture of Tayla with her glasses-too cute!