Sunday, May 4, 2008

Puke!!




Monday night Tate puked all over my table, rug and new wood floor; he missed his puke bucket. So he got to sleep on my floor. Not a big deal. At 3 a.m. as I went to quiet Tori down, I went in the girls room in time to hear Tayla puking in her bed on her bed on the wall down the wall and on everything under her bed. One boy asleep on my floor, a baby screaming and a girl puking. I called for backup and Jade was holding Tori as I moved Tate down to make room for the puking Tayla. Well I woke up Tates puke machine so now they were both puking and Tori was screaming. Four blankets and two pillows later they were all asleep. The next day Tayla missed her bucket and puked all over my new couches and carpet! Tori and Ty survived without a problem. My Mom on the other hand did not. She was throwing up Tuesday night and was sick for my Dad's birthday.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That is something that I am not looking forward to. I am not good with the whole puking department, and don't think I could take care of it in multiples! What a great mom you are!

Sconrad said...

I get sick remembering those days! Get better!
Nana