Friday, May 16, 2008

A Mothers Treasures

Sunday was Mothers Day and I recieved all sorts of treasures. It is awesome having kids in school because you get school made and church made gifts like crazy! Ty grew me a plant and made a nice card for me. Tate made me a book in school that is awesome. Here are a few things Tate had to say about me:
My Mom's name is Randi, she is seven years old.
Her favorite food is potatoes and gravy.
My mom thinks I am good at cleaning up.
When I am with my Mom I like to shop.
When I grow up my mom wants me to be a swimmer.
My mom makes me happy when she takes me to the movies!
Then he drew a picture of me only a mom could love!
Tayla made me a neat bag in church with a packet of "noot nacks" (fruit snacks) inside.
Jade and Tori got me a gift card to Target.
Last but not least, my Dad gave me a dozen roses! I think it is because half of the time I act like he is one of my kids too, don't eat that, don't say that, I'm calling the Doctor and don't make me call your Dad!

1 comment:

Angie said...

How fun! I love the card from tate.