Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dad's Birthday

I am not eloquent in speaking or words or actions or anything but it was my Dad's birthday on Wednesday. My Aunt Illene was in town and we always go to lunch for birthdays so we went to Pizza Factory for lunch. Thank goodness everyone was feeling better. We had a nice time.
My parents are on a mission for the Church in the Addiction Recovery Services. They have meetings twice a week in a church and on Sunday's they get to conduct a meeting at Purgatory Correctional Facility. There is a lot of great information that is taught at every meeting and I think that it is fantastic that my parents get to take some of the crappy experiences that they have had in their lives and use it for good to share with others. Word to my Mother and Father (for Ronnie). I am very proud of them!

No comments: