Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Update

Last week was a busy one. Ty had a dance program with his school on Friday night. The great thing about having a kindergartner is that they are the first ones to perform so we don't have to stay for the whole thing! We went to Iceberg and were in our pajamas before the neighbors made it home!! Rock on!!
I am pleased to announce that Tate was accepted into speech therapy classes! We will be attending once a week sessions together! I am way grateful he gets to go.
Tayla successfully had her second birthday cake on Wednesday. In fact I had a piece of it last night!!
Tori has got her first tooth, ouch! She is not crawling but she has a leaping falling rolling move that is really awesome!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Hey!!! Sorry we couldn't get together yesterday. I took Sophie to instacare on Sun. and she had pneumonia. Ick. I'm so glad you found my blog! Now we can stay in touch better. Miss you!

Goddard Family said...

yeah! you are joining the blogging world. great job randi...i still can't believe that you frickin have 4 kids. they are soooo cute. I can't believe how big they are all getting...send me your email address and I'll add you to my list to you can check out my blog. brettes1@excite.com

Binny said...

I am so glad that you are blogging now. Your kids are too stinkin cute! I am glad that I get to stay in touch with you and see what is going on in your world.

Ronnie said...

word to your mother!!