Monday, April 21, 2008

Tayla's Birthday

Here is a good story for you! Sunday it was Tate's turn to give a talk in primary. I found a really cute talk and decided that I would kind of whisper into the microphone instead of Tate's ear so that everyone could understand what he was saying. The story was about Fritz the Elephant, not a good choice of sounds for a child with a speech impediment. To make a ten minute story short, half of the words came out wrong and Tate and I battled for the microphone and by the time we were done people were laughing so hard they were crying. Man he is so awesome. Even Ty was rolling he was laughing so hard. That is Tate and Papa working in the garage, a favorite past time of theirs.
Ty is all decked out Michael Jackson style.
The other day Tate was really quiet and when I asked what he was doing he just kept saying "Nutting mom, I'm doin nutting". Nutting means something in our house so I went in the kitchen and found him in my pan of warm soapy water because his legs were cold.
Tayla's pink birthday cake.

Miss HotShot on her scooter.


Today was Tayla's 3rd birthday! We are going to celebrate it on Wednesday when my Aunt Illene will be in town. Wednesday is also Jade's last day of school for the summer! We did have a birthday cake with pink frosting at my parents house because Tayla wanted pink frosting.



1 comment:

Sconrad said...

She is so cute.....Happy birthday, Tayla.

Nana