Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kids!

Tori is the baby of the family and a lazy one at that. Eight months and she won't crawl for anything. She is finally rolling around on the ground. She never has to move because she has three happy helpers that make sure she has everything she needs!
Talk about attitude. Tayla has more attitude in her smile than I ever had (I think). She basically runs the house.

Ty is into doing his own hair for school, a new way everyday. His Dad has taught him that is doesn't matter what your hair looks like, people are still going to like you. I didn't learn that until I was in college.


Tate was ready to go swimming. We can do that in St.George in March!



Tate is in love with his babysister. He even bothers her when she is sleeping.
I took the kids to Sonic Drivein the other day and I asked Tate if he wanted a grilled cheese sandwich or a corn dog for lunch. Anyone that knows Tate knows how difficult it can be to understand what he is trying to say. After a couple of minutes trying to figure out what he wanted I finally got it, he didn't want a girl'd cheese sandwich, he wanted a boy'd cheese sandwich! How awesome is that?





















1 comment:

Brittany said...

Randi I am so glad you are blogging! Your pictures are so cute and the story of the "boy sandwich" was too funny! I love Tate! I am sure we will talk to you soon!

PS Happy Birthday to Tayla!