Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What I left in St.George

So the kids and I decided to come and join Jade in Salt Lake last Friday, easy right, until you add in the flu bug the kids gave me! It started Thursday after the kids were asleep so none of them could cry "Mommy's sick, guys be quiet stuff coming out of mom's mouth." That is what happened last time I puked. After I got Ty to school I convinced my Mom that she wanted to watch my kids while I slept. I called Jade and told him to choose between a clean house and seeing his family, he actually chose his family!! After school we took off without incident! Here is a list of what I forgot! I like to keep things exciting!!
  • My travel roll up bag filled with:
  • Face wash
  • Face lotion
  • Toothbrushes
  • Kids toothpaste
  • Chapstick
  • Hair bows
  • Bum cream
  • Jade's church belt
  • Jade's phone tools
  • A good attitude!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

That forgetful list sounds way too much like me. We should get together. I'll give you a call in the morning. We can hang out while I make all kinds of salads and things to take to my in-laws. Oh fun. :) (The cooking part.)

Anonymous said...

we are having a snow day! we recieved the call about 10pm letting us know schools would be closed. crazy!!!

by the way your packages came.

Goddard Family said...

Ha ha .... that sounds like the way I pack...

Kristin said...

Oh man! That stinks that you forgot all that stuff. And sorry to hear you had the stomach bug. I hate that thing!