Friday, December 5, 2008

Another snippit

About an hour after my last post Tori puked all I mean all over her bed. I lovingly got her out of her crib and cleaned her up changed her jammies so she could puke all over my bed! Again and again and again. By the second time I had a bucket for her to puke in but the damage was done. I washed so much laundry today I could scream. Tomorrow I am taking all the blankets to my Mom's to use her super washing machine!! Ty had a hard time getting ready for school this morning so instead of taking him to school late we went to McDonalds and they played while I ate!! Hot diggity dog that's what I'm talkin about!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I am so sorry! I don't think there is much worse than a little one who doesn't know to throw up in a bucket or toilet. Hopefully today will be much better. And, I think you are super cool for taking Ty to McDonalds instead of school. lol.

The Lamberts said...

I just had to leave a note. I don't handle throw up well at all lance has to clean it up for me usually. Thats the worst, especially when its in your bed.

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Ditching school to go to McDonalds? What a fun mom you are! You should have called and we could have met up :)

Brooke said...

oh Randi you make me laugh. I am so glad you are the one with all of those kiddos. Think of all of the fun stories you are going to tell them when they get bigger! love it! xoxo