Thursday, December 4, 2008

A little snippit

Here we go Jade is out of town again and we are all surviving! Here is a little snippit of what is going on!
All four kids are in bed. Well Tayla and Tate now sleep on the floor, its cool to do that, and Ty is in my bed! Tori is corralled in her crib!! Thank goodness to crib makers!!
The downstairs is vacummed (because someone,Tori, got food everywhere).
My upstairs still has crackers everywhere from Hurricane KaTori's naughty rampage!
Tayla let me know that "Mom you got a lot of butt!" That was after her Hannah Montana singing (yelling) at the dinner table to get out of eating! She makes up songs with Hannah Montana and Child of God and I love my Mom so much in them! I love it!
Did I mention that Jade finished Electrical school? One major test left and he'll be officially a Sparky!
Tayla threw the fit of all fits on Wednesday, when I was mother helper at preschool making us 20 minutes late. She had her clothes on, but her hair was not done! I felt pretty crappy but she made the choice to yell at me instead of getting her hair done.
After Relief Society on Wednesday Tori took a face dive off the sidewalk and smashed her tooth into her lip. The only way she stopped crying was when I said she could call her dadadada.
I am stinking tired and I am going to bed!! First I have got to move Ty out of it!

2 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

So you've got a lot of butt, huh? I wonder what Tayla thinks of me??? She is so funny :) Good luck with the kids - does Jade get home today?

Goddard Family said...

seriously...how do you do it...keep up the good work...