Monday, July 21, 2008

Update

Tayla not touching Nadine's chinchilla that Tyrell is holding.
Chance and Ty; partners in crime?
Ronnie and Mason
Tayla not touching the puppy my Mom is holding.
Tate loved the puppies, cats, chickens, pigs, lambs, the calf and the chinchilla.
Tori loved the cats. She attacked them and loved them like Tate attacks her!

Mason made it home safely and is finally feeling better. They took him back to the doctor and got a stronger antibiotic and it finally kicked the infection.


Two weeks ago my friend and neighbor Shauna Grimes passed away. She was recently diagnosed with cancer and was never able to recover from having her tumor removed. All three of her kids were able to come and see her before she passed on. She was a neat person and we will miss her. Her husband is a chef and owns an authentically excellent pizza shop in town.


My friend Megan was up at Huntsman cancer today and her news wasn't that great. They found quite a few tumors in her body and she will be starting chemotherapy in two weeks. The problem is going to be in keeping her spirits up. She will make it through this, she just needs some faith and a lot of smiles.


On Saturday my cousin Chance was baptized. We got to go to Centerfield to visit my Aunt Lori, Gunnison for the Baptism, Axtell for the luncheon and across town to Nadine's house to see the animals.



3 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun at the baptism-wish we had gone! Jaxon saw all of your pics and kept asking why he didn't get to go. See you at the reunion!

Leavitt Family said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big!!!! I miss you guys I am sorry I was so sick the last time I was out there it sucked!!!! But hopefully we can sneak in another time when we get out there again!! I love to read your blog it is fun to watch your kids grow and to know that I am not alone in the motherhood maddness!!!!!! Love you!!!

Ronnie said...

I liked the part where you said that we went to the luncheon, and then drove "a crossed town" to Nadine's. Imagine your thumb being the church on your out stretched hand, and you pinky as the Nadine's house, thats about how far you have to drive to get "a crossed town" in Axtell, Utah. good times!