Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Guest

Jade and I decided to borrow my nephew for a week to decide if we want another child (not). My sister in law just got called as Young Women President and so she has to go to Girls Camp. My brother starts his new job on Monday at the state prison so we get Mason for a week. Here is how the first couple hours went. Tori was jealous and Tayla and Ty.
Mason smacked his head earlier, has a booger nose and dumped a cup of cold water all down him.
He helped sweep up a broken glass cup.
Ate a golf ball ( I promise we wiped his nose).
Had a binky fight with Tori, she won.
And got some more hugs. So far so good! Don't worry Britt, I will treat him like my own. Wait, I will treat him better than my own!


1 comment:

Binny said...

Randi your kids are so cute. I love the pictures of them all in the tub.