Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh My Hell

I can't believe it is only Wednesday. Tuesday night ended with a migraine for me. It had nothing to do with 5 kids, I promise. Lots of stress. I have a good picture of Mason with food all over his face and one of him stuck in Tori's walker. But I can't find my camera!! It is a power struggle between Tori and Mason, she is just as mean as he is. Mason got to spend the day with Papa doing sprinklers and I watched him while my parents were doing their mission. Simple right? Wrong!! Mason did not feel good, but he ate like a champ. So to cheer him up we played outside with the water, where, to make a long story short, he did a head dive onto the grass, muddy grass, and scratched his belly on the cement. I lovingly yelled at my children that is was their fault because they were fighting with each other, smacked the boys and lovingly yelled "Shut up and get inside the house." By this time 4/5ths were crying and I was lovingly yelling "Get your clothes off and get upstairs." Does that sound familar to anyone?
After a bath I took Mason to Instacare where he was dignosed with an ear infection. I got his prescription filled and was putting him in the car when my parents showed up and decided to take him for the night so they could take turns holding him. Poor guy, three nights with his Aunt Randi screaming (lovingly) gave him an ear infection.

2 comments:

Angie said...

lol. Really. I laughed when I read your title. I can just hear you saying it. ;) I'm sure you never heard me "lovingly" yell at my kids when we shared a wall.

BTW-Lyndsi has been talking a lot about Ty lately. (Or "Remember that boy that we knocked down the fence with?" Hmmm...Maybe it wasn't the wind like thought...)

Goddard Family said...

OH MY HELL IS RIGHT!!! Too funny.