Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sorry



What an angel!! Yes that is my own personal stash of makeup! I came downstairs and the girls were sitting like that.


Getting rid of her crib was a big mistake!



Christmas morning!


The race was on! Tayla, Callie, Kenadee and Tori with the dolls my mom made them.



My little girls, my little boys, and us all!



Okay, if I have any followers left, thank you. If not, oh wells. My news years resolution had nothing to do with keeping up with my blog, sorry. I will do some quick facts and hopefully some pictures.


1. Christmas was fun! The kids had a great time. We drove to Salt Lake Christmas morning and spent time with Jade's family.

2. Jade started school last month. There has not been a lot of work so he has been doing odd jobs here and there, and so far we have survived!

3. Tate has lost his first two teeth. Ty has lost his front four!

4. Tate loves school and is doing great!

5. Ty despises school and keeps all things challenging for us!

6. Tayla could dance and sing all day and night. She has the gracefullness that I never had, but unfortunately here singing isn't much better than mine!

7. Tori continues to keep us all on our toes. She is the laugh of the house and always does something crazy.

2 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

Looks like your family is doing well!!! I love the dolls your mom made how cute!!! Miss you guys!!! Your kids are darling!!!

Kristin said...

Great posting! I loved all of the pictures! Miss you!!!