Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagging

8 T.V. Shows I watch:
CSI
CSI Miami
The First 48 (when Jade is asleep)
Ghosthunters (because Jade always has the remote)
The Rookies
The Office
Trauma: Life in the ER (when Jade is asleep)
Family Guy (because Jade always has the remote)

8 Things that happened yesterday and today:
Ty had an emergency tooth-en-dectomy!!!
Tayla threw up in preschool
Donated my plasma for $20
Bought a pair of jeans that fit for $16
Bought underwear for Ty for $4
Let Tate play at Jaxon's
Took Brooklyn Tayla and Tori to pick up Tate from Jaxon's
Took Tate Tayla Tori and Brooklyn to pick up Lydia and Ty from school!
Texted my sister a gazillion times because she is coming today!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
Seeing Rhondelle and her kids tomorrow
Tate's birthday next week
A Thanksgiving dinner I don't have to cook (Saturday)
Christmas morning with my family
Jade's graduation from electrical school
When my kids turn into angels
Seeing Jade's family from Texas and New York
Sleeping through the night without out someone crying, singing, falling out of their bed or peeing the bed

8 Things things on my wish list:
A house with a garage
A truck for Jade
A new microwave
Money for Christmas
A greater desire to be Christlike
New pants and shoes for the whole family
Kitchen floors that aren't warped
Someone to clean my bathrooms and mop my floors weekly

8 People I am tagging:
everyone
that
didn't
play
memory
tag
with
me!

3 comments:

Binny said...

I love your comments about what shows you watch, men, they just have to have the remote. I love the Halloween pictures, your kids are darling.

ROB AND HOLLY said...

How come the husbands get to decide the shows we watch? It is soo that way at my house, too!

Goddard Family said...

you are so funny...just keep telling yourself that each day they are getting a little older