Sunday, November 16, 2008

Out of Town


Tori stole my Oreo pie when I turned my back! That shirt is ruined!


Jade picked up some work out of town last week and here are a few high-lights and low-lights of the week.
  • I did not seriously harm any child.
  • We made it to school on time everyday!
  • My Dad had his gallbladder removed the same day my Mom was suppose to watch Tori. So I took Tori to preschool and Holly picked her up for me! Thanks Holly.
  • My Dad is doing much better.
  • Tayla yelled at Tate and Tate yelled at Tayla so I asked what was going on and Tate said: "Tayla said the B word." Ty said "What is the B word?" Tate: "Damn it." Tayla said "Yeah Damn it."
  • Ty was suppose to help me fold laundry and he was not cooperating. I left the room and came back a couple minutes later and he was almost done with the laundry so I said what happened to change his mind and start helping me and he said "I said a prayer that I would start listening and helping my Mom." How awesome is that!
  • My friend Megan does not have to do chemo anymore. The not good news is that the chemo did nothing and her tumors have grown. They don't know what to do for her now.
  • I know there was alot more that happened this week but I know Heavenly Father helps me forget the bad so I can survive!!!!!
  • It was a good week. I am so grateful for the work that Jade got. I am also so grateful that my parents live so close!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

You are such a great mom, and a wonderful friend! I can't believe Tate is 5! Where has the time gone?

Leavitt Family said...

These days you just have to laugh it off because if you don't you will drive yourself crazy!!! But you are a good mom you have it figured out!!!

Goddard Family said...

why am I laughing so hard....just keep telling yourself that each day they get a little older...