Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Apologies

Alright I have a huge confession; I thought that all of you Twilight lovers were stinkin crazy. I could not imagine people freakin out over a new book about a vampire. I decided to read the book, huge mistake. I couldn't put them down. My house was trashed, my laundry undone and nobody had dinner for four nights until I finished the series. I am so mad I couldn't put them down and now I am going to have to wait like three years until Jade forgives me and I can read another book.
The moral of my story is: 1> If you know a good book that is not a series tell me. 2> If you have obsessive tendancies, don't read the book 3> I WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE WHEN I GROW UP! Okay those wouldn't qualify as morals except maybe 2, but who cares!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for twilight series! glad you finally came to the dark side. and i want to be a vampire when i grow up also!!!

Angie said...

I'm so glad you converted! Wahoo! you should try the "ugly" series by Scott Westerfield. WAIT! Don't run just yet. There are only 3 short books and very quick reads. Also, have you read The Host yet? :)

Goddard Family said...

haha...I'm with you...they are great books!