Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun Facts

  1. Ty gets to throw the opening pitch at the Roadrunners game on Saturday.
  2. Tori turned 1 this last week. Pictures will come at some time.
  3. I have sweaty feet, there are many advantages to that, ask Ronnie!!
  4. Jade has been working late which means we will get a paycheck, but will my kids survive?
  5. Ty started school last week.
  6. Tayla and Tate don't start yet, bummer.
  7. My friend Megan is having or experiencing chemotherapy this week, bummer.
  8. The Chinese rigged the gymnastic judging.
  9. Tayla is the boss at our house.
  10. Tori started walking and we now refer to her as Hurricane Ka-Tori.
  11. I actually vacummed my whole house today!! Thank you prozac.
  12. I have OCD.
  13. Tori just pooped so I have to go!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Do I dare ask what's with the sweaty feet? And, I think judging was rigged as well-not only in gymnastics but diving. I am also looking forward to preschool and 1st gread again (we're already off-track. Oh, joy.) and a big YAY! to you for vacuuming your whole house. I don't think I've ever done that in one day before. Well, not since I've had more than 1 kid. lol.